Thank you for joining us for the ninth annual AIA Dallas Tour of Homes. Each year the Dallas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects is proud to showcase the work of our members for you to enjoy. This year’s tour, as in years past, promotes the work of some of the finest design talent in North Texas.
WHENSaturday, November 14th // 10am - 5pm
Sunday, November 15th // 10am - 5pm
ADMISSIONEach individual patron of the AIA Dallas Tour of Homes must be wearing an official wristband to gain entry to all of the featured homes. Tickets are $25 per person, purchased in advance, or $30 purchased during the weekend of the tour. Tickets for viewing an individual home may be obtained for $10 on the day of the tour and are good for that day only.
- No cameras or photographs are allowed inside the home (this includes cell phone cameras). Anyone taking photos outside or in the homes will risk the surrender of his/her ticket.
- Please remove your shoes or wear the provided booties at each featured home.
- Turn off or mute cell phones while in the homes. Please take calls outside.
- No food or drinks may be taken inside the homes.
- No smoking is allowed inside the homes or on the property. Please dispose of cigarette butts before entering the property.
- Do not open closed doors, closets, cabinets, drawers or refrigerators.
- Do not enter areas that have been closed or blocked off.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. A child under the age of 6 must hold the hand of an adult while walking through the house.
- Please follow all street signage regarding parking and do not block driveways or walk on lawns or landscaping.
- Follow all signage and path markers.
- No pets allowed.
- No large bags or backpacks allowed on the property.